Next-generation streaming service for tech communities delivers continuous, in-depth coverage of topics that will shape the future of information technology
BOCA RATON, Florida., July 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — MediaOps, the place to tell your story, today launched a new version of its video streaming platform, Digital Anarchist (digitalanarchist.com). The platform features a smart new user interface that makes it easier and faster for technology professionals to find the most relevant content they need. The new Digital Anarchist also recommends and suggests content based on viewing habits and what others with similar interests are watching.
Hosting a library of over 1,400 videos presented by over 1,000 industry experts from virtual summits, on-demand webinars, podcasts, and leading international tech conferences, Digital Anarchist is the largest single source of video content on DevOps, cloud native, cyber and digital transformation. Available on the web, via mobile app and OTT channels (Apple TV, Roku, Amazon), Digital Anarchist provides open access to educational and entertaining content anytime, anywhere, on any connected device. to internet.
“With the launch of the new Digital Anarchist streaming platform, we are getting closer to the original vision that my co-founder, John Willisand I had for Digital Anarchist – a place where techies can see great, highly relevant tech videos on demand and streamed live,” said Alan Shimel, CEO and co-founder of MediaOps. “With the extensive library of videos and guests, plus a new schedule for upcoming tech series and content, there’s something for everyone in the DevOps, cloud native, cybersecurity, and digital transformation space. We invite other content creators to work with us and add their voice to the Digital Anarchist platform.”
All content is freely available to visitors, who can freely subscribe to Digital Anarchist to be kept up to date with new content added weekly. Currently, 15-20 videos are uploaded every week, focusing on the latest technological advancements.
“Just as digital transformation strategies are rapidly accelerating, the thirst for knowledge on these topics is on a similar rapid growth trajectory,” said Mitch AshleyCEO and co-founder of Accelerated Strategies Group (https://accelst.com). “Digital Anarchist’s broad and micro-targeted content strategically positions it to become the tech community’s equivalent of Netflix.”
The #1 source for computer news and entertainment
Digital Anarchist is a hub with thousands of hours of information, serving as a catalyst for digital transformation that disrupts the outdated and inefficient, providing the insights organizations need for a faster, better and more safer.
Visitors and subscribers will have access to exclusive live and on-demand content from a variety of channels:
- Virtual events – Watch briefings and one-on-one interviews with industry leaders from over a dozen virtual conferences and events held over the past 12 months.
- analyst’s corner – Check out the weekly segment hosted by Accelerated Strategies Group analysts and seasoned industry veterans, covering the latest trends and opportunities for business during these unprecedented times.
- TechStrong TV – Access past episodes and stream TechStrong TV live on Digital Anarchist three days a week to hear honest and open dialogue with leaders and tech executives covering the latest news.
- DevOps Talks – Listen to the latest “fireside” podcast episodes featuring DevOps.com and Security Boulevard Editor in Chief Alan Shimel and CEO of the Accelerated Strategies Group Mitch Ashleyas they engage with luminaries and thought leaders in DevOps and security.
- On-demand webinars – Replay DevOps.com, Security Boulevard, and Container Journal webinars 30 days after the live event.
- CISO interviews – Join the CEO of MediaOps Alan Shimel and Mathew Newfield, CISO of Unisys, in a bi-weekly series to explore the latest in cyberspace, featuring other experts and journalists in the field.
- Unrelated DevOps – This bi-weekly/monthly panel discussion, sponsored by Tricentis, offers a deep dive into DevOps, with a focus on continuous testing and automation. The round tables will also be open to interaction with the public.
State-of-the-art studio and video production
Digital Anarchist offers both original and third-party content. The streaming service also provides video production, distribution and sponsorship, providing opportunities for branding and lead generation campaigns.
Using state-of-the-art digital HD equipment and dynamic post-production video editing, the Digital Anarchist team is highly skilled in creating custom videos to tell your story and reach global audiences. Some of Digital Anarchist’s services include:
- Educational series.
- Case studies.
- Brand marketing videos.
- Storytelling testimonies.
- Sponsored Ads.
Watch Digital Anarchist anytime, anywhere
Digital Anarchist is now available worldwide using one of the following device formats:
If you are passionate about technology tools and practices related to DevOps, security, and digital transformation and would like to be featured on Digital Anarchist, visit digitalanarchist.com/contact us. The Digital Anarchist team looks forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.
MediaOps is where to tell your story. The people behind DevOps.com, Security Boulevard, Container Journal, Digital Anarchist, and TechStrong TV, MediaOps is an omniversal media provider, delivering a wide array of content, across an ever-growing number of channels. In the areas of digital transformation, DevOps, cybersecurity and cloud native, MediaOps properties are a leading destination, attracting and engaging a thriving online community of technology professionals worldwide. Resources include award-winning editorial, high-quality custom content creation, and multimedia production and distribution. As leaders in these emerging segments, MediaOps properties are powerful integrated marketing and communications platforms to help clients maximize campaign ROI and paid media investments. https://mediaops.com.