Today, we are announcing the launch of the next version of Digital Anarchist, our next generation video platform, on digitalanarchist.com. Content is also available on the DevOps.com mobile app and OTT channels on Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV.
With over 1,400 videos and over 1,000 guests, the Digital Anarchist Library is perhaps the largest collection of videos covering topics related to DevOps, Cyber, Cloud Native, and Digital Transformation. It includes webinars from all MediaOps properties, virtual event sessions, interviews from conferences around the world, DevOps discussions and more.
The new interface, video recommendations, and guest index and searchable videos are more closely aligned with the original vision for Digital Anarchist that John Willis and I had when we came up with the concept. Delivering a consistent user experience across different platforms and apps has proven to be a challenge. We continue to work on it.
The # 1 source for computer news and entertainment
Digital Anarchist is a hub with thousands of hours of information, serving as a catalyst for the digital transformation that disrupts obsolescence and inefficiency, delivering the information organizations need for a faster, better and better future. safer.
Visitors and subscribers will have access to exclusive live and on-demand content from a variety of channels:
- Virtual events – Follow one-on-one sessions and interviews with industry leaders from over a dozen conferences and virtual events held over the past 12 months.
- Analysts corner – View weekly segments hosted by Accelerated Strategies Group analysts and seasoned industry veterans, covering the latest trends and opportunities for businesses in these unprecedented times.
- TechStrong Television – Stream TechStrong TV live on Digital Anarchist three days a week or access previous episodes to hear honest and open dialogues with leaders and tech executives covering the latest news.
- DevOps Chats – Listen to the latest episodes of ‘Fireside’ podcasts featuring DevOps.com and Security Boulevard Editor-in-Chief Alan Shimel and Accelerated Strategies Group CEO Mitch Ashley as they chat with luminaries and thought leaders in DevOps and security.
- On-demand webinars – Replay of DevOps.com, Security Boulevard and Container Journal webinars 30 days after the live event.
- RSSI interviews – Join MediaOps CEO Alan Shimel and Unisys CISO Mathew Newfield in a bi-weekly series to explore the latest in cyberspace, featuring other experts and decision-makers in the field.
- Unbound DevOps – This bi-monthly / monthly roundtable, sponsored by Tricentis, offers an in-depth dive into DevOps, with a focus on continuous testing and automation. The round tables will also be open to public interaction.
State-of-the-art studio and video production
Digital Anarchist offers both original content and third-party content. The streaming service also provides video production, distribution and sponsorship, providing opportunities for branding and lead generation campaigns.
Using state-of-the-art digital HD equipment and dynamic post-production video editing, the team at Digital Anarchist are highly skilled at creating personalized videos to tell your story and reach global audiences. Some of Digital Anarchist’s services include:
- Educational series.
- Case studies.
- Brand marketing videos.
- Narrative testimonies.
- Sponsored Ads.
If you would like your video content to be featured on Digital Anarchist, contact us at [emailÂ protected]
In the meantime, please check out the new site and subscribe if you want to be the first to see the 15-20 new videos we add every week. And, as always, your comments are welcome.